Many homeowners suffer from cracks in walls or foundations. Cracks are a very common phenomenon that can be observed on a different scale, but on almost all structures: from historical to new buildings. There are a number of reasons for the origin of cracks, but most often they are the result of a combination of several of them.
Damaged masonry is best stabilized and strengthened with Stati-Bar stainless steel spiral rods. Stati-Bar long spiral rods are built into the cut grooves on both sides of the crack. To preserve the aesthetics of the building, this is usually done in mortar joints for a reliable and permanent solution. The tensile load is distributed along the construction of the masonry in order to minimize the further development of cracks that can occur with a simple method of laying and stitching.
When working with repair systems, it is very important to make high demands on the professional competence of the company.
Advantages of screw fittings:
- Increasing the bearing capacity of walls, columns, beams, floors, slabs, foundations
- Operative installation - without technological interruptions
- Production of works takes place autonomously, without dismantling and stopping operation
- Cracks no longer develop - high efficiency of the technology
- Relatively low cost compared to traditional overhaul
Composition of the screw fitting system:
- high-strength spiral (stainless) Stati-Bar fittings
- non-shrink thixotropic mixture Stati-CAL 30N